Kindling Cradle for Starting a Fire in a Wood Burning Stove with Wood Pellets Generation 4.0
In Stock Add to Cart
To start a fire with this kindle cradle is dead easy!
have a perfect fire in less than 5 minutes!
Now available NEW GENERATION 4.0 with optimized durability and increased shape stability (delivered from 1st Aug. 2015)
Suitable for fire places, woodburning stoves,
also in the garden for CHIMENEAS or FIRE PITS or FIRE BASKETS.
How to do:
- Place the kindle pellet basket inside your stove
- fill the kindling cradle with wood pellets (Image 1)
- add some firelighters or gel fire starter (image 3)
- stack the fire wood on top, light the fire and enjoy it straight away!! (Image 4)
- Image 5 shows the fire after 5 minutes
- Image 6 shows the kindling cradle in a chimenea
- Image 7 shows the kindling basket in a chimenea after few minutes
Material: High temperature resisting special alloy steel
the kindling basket filled by 2/3rd will burn for approx. 20minutes. Embers will remain for another 40 minutes.
This will even dry the fire wood further making it burn more sufficiently and cleaner!
please wear suitable gloves
do not touch the kindle cradle while it is hot!
Changes in appearance, warpage and wear are normal due to the process and will not hamper the function.
Kindling Cradle for Starting a Fire with Wood Pellets in a Wood Burning Stove or Chimenea Start a fire without kindling or poisonous newspapers... place the Cradle into the stove or chimenea and fill it with wood pellets add some firelighters or gel fire starter stack the firewood on top, light the fire and enjoy your fire straight away !!!