Multi-fuel stoves are units capable of burning a variety of materials instead of just wood. In addition to logs they can burn smokeless fuels, peat/turf briquettes and anthracite. The stove is optimised to accept a larger variety of fuel types and to burn them efficiently.
This stove is constructed out of high quality matt black cast iron using only the best manufacturing techniques to create one of the most reliable, robust and stunning products on the market today.
Primary and secondary air controls allow for easy adjustment of air levels and the glass fitted within the door is resistant to extremely high temperatures so it won’t crack under pressure.
The large 5 inch flue diameter can be fitted to either the top or rear of the stove for that extra bit of installation adjustability.
Features and Benefits:
• Easy to maintain, use and clean.
• Eco friendly if used in conjunction with wood from a sustainable source.
• Manufactured and constructed using high quality matt black cast iron for maximum strength.
• German Schott clear glass with an extremely high temperature resistance.
• Beautiful stainless steel door handle.
• Removable ash pan and handle for easy cleaning.
• Primary and secondary air controls.
• Supplied fully assembled with the exception of easy-to-install legs.
• Top and rear flue positioning
• 5-year manufacturer guarantee - (please note this excludes any consumables such as firebricks, glass, grate parts and log retainers).
• 5 inch diameter flue collar
• Maximum Heat Output: 5.2kW
• Conforms to EN13240:2001/A2:2004
• Efficiency Rating: 73%
• CE Approved
Fire Box Dimensions:
• Height: 265mm
• Width: 295mm
• Depth: 165mm